Welcome to the Pierce County association of the Blind (PCAB)
We are home to the first and oldest Chapter IN Washington State. We are here to help change lives, give support, and bring light to friends, family, and organizations, about the world of blindness and vision impairments.
You have landed at the right place if…
- you recently been given a visual impairment diagnosis
- you have a friend or loved one with a new diagnosis, or has a vision impairment
- you’re looking for resources or to connect with our community
- your new to Pierce County
- Trying to Find meaningful and gainful employment?
- Trying to keep your job, and need help due to your sight?
Contact Department of Services for the Blind. (click here to DSB on the resources page)
Not looking for employment, however need assistance?
- Need Independent Living help?
- Need mobility training?
Contact the resources at the Seattle Light House for the Blind. (Click here to the LH information)
We have monthly chapter meetings on the 3rd Saturday of the month, , where we gather as a community. We share with each other, supply support, and share techniques for navigating our lives. Check out our calendar page for meetings, guest speakers, events, and more.
Visit our resources page for a variety of companies and agencies that are there to help. Looking for a white cane? Dog Guide? Computers, where to get specialized blind equipment, and more.
Want to learn more about blindness, visit our FAQ page.
We are a Non-Profit 501C Organization of volunteers. Come join us, become part of the PCAB family.
Phone number 253.564.6464